Art Holidays in South West France
- Art holidays in France in a stunning location at Sauveterre de bearn
- Dates Available for May, June, Sept, Oct in 2021
- Airport pick up included (Biarritz Airport 50min drive)
- 30 hours of tuition per week
- Level: Novice/Intermediate/Advanced
- Language: English
- Luxury Accommodation at Masion Saffores: Full board
- Tuition Fee: Please enquire – including most materials (to be paid to the tutor direct on arrival)
- Non painters (partners/friends) welcome
BOOK A COURSE: Call us direct on 055 9675 069 or get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The courses are held over a weeks duration and set in a very inspiring, relaxed and friendly environment in the tranquil french countryside, around the beautiful medieval village of ‘Sauveterre de bearn‘. one of a mirade of beautiful Béarnaise villages in this area. With their shabby chic frontages and Petit Chateaux which identify the ‘Pyrénées – Atlantiques‘ region of South West France. Here there is a warm ambient climate, glorious golden light and stunning mountain views, yet all within an hour from the coast.
The courses are open to all, whether you are are travelling on your own, or a in a couple or group. All are welcome here; novices starting out, intermediate or advanced artists wishing to further their development. David Chisholm your tutor enjoys helping others to further their potential and have a fulfilling and rewarding experience.
The accommodation is at ‘Masion Saffores‘ a beautiful old house on the fringe of Sauveterre. It has excellent luxurious facilities all rooms having their own en-suites. The food is to die for and your hosts Katrin and Mark (David’s very good friends) are lovely.
View from a Bedroom at Maison Saffores